I'm using SF with Snowmen's Jaws scrips. I've somehow changed a setting as I
now can't use the arrow keys and the page up page down and left and right
arrow keys to navigate and select audio. I've look at the scanning options
settings with no success either.

Any clues to solve this would be much appreciated.

I am finding using the I and O keys to mark selections very inaccurate with
this version of SF. Older versions have been 100% ok. (Just one of my many
frustrations with SF 10) and I can't go back as no prior versions seem to
work with Win 7 64.

Thanks, Jamie