  From: Jamie Kelly
  To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
  Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 12:04 AM
  Subject: Sound Forge Pro 10 navigation issues

  I'm using SF with Snowmen's Jaws scrips. I've somehow changed a setting as I
  now can't use the arrow keys and the page up page down and left and right
  arrow keys to navigate and select audio. I've look at the scanning options
  settings with no success either.

  Any clues to solve this would be much appreciated.

  I am finding using the I and O keys to mark selections very inaccurate with
  this version of SF. Older versions have been 100% ok. (Just one of my many
  frustrations with SF 10) and I can't go back as no prior versions seem to
  work with Win 7 64.

  Thanks, Jamie