I  take it this subject line isn't about my issue anymore? Then I can stop
opening these, can't I.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jörgen Hansson" <hansson.jo...@spray.se>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: Converting stereo .mp3s to mono

Hello there Sam!
I have tried that program out now, it's quite Ok and what I love of this
program, is that you can even tagg your files so that you can play them on
the radio with good title streaming. one thing I don't understand is this,
In the mp3 settings, I saw something called Misc CRC checkbox, what is
that?, another thing I miss is that joint stereo format of stereo, cause I
have compared the Switch sound converter with the meow mmsound converter.
and I think the encoder in switch sounds a little bit better than the meow
programs encoder, but I like the program, and I will work with it more when
I get time to it. another thing I'd like to know is this, I have seen some
buttons which weren't labled at all, even though I did the auto graphic
labeling, smile. I like how the settings worked out pretty well, but there
are that kind of misc things in the mp3 settings tab which I am wondering
about. anyway, I like the program so far.
Regards,
Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296
www.jorgenhansson.com