Don't want to stray off-topic but Sendspace and Dropbox accounts are great
value for money these days, 50GB on dropbox for around $10.00 and $19.00 on
Sendpsace, perfect for transferring audio files, video files etc but both
Sendspace and Dropbox facilities do different things so check out both or
perhaps you may decide to go for both as I've done.