From: "Dave Marthouse" <dmartho...@gmail.com>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:28 PM
Subject: More Winamp Questions

In the latest version of Winamp where are the bookmark raw files stored.  In
older versions I found them in a file called winamp.bm.  They don't seem to
be there.  I am attempting to transfer my considerable bookmarks to a new
computer without having to visit every webpage and manually add the
bookmarks.  I would like to avoid this tedious process if possible.  Any
information would be appreciated.

Dave Marthouse
dmartho...@gmail.com