To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: More Winamp Questions

the only difference i can make out is that to edit the file and have the changes show up in your bookmarks you have to edit the .bm8 file. just editing the .bm file doesn't change the list in the bookmarks. open the .bm8 file with note pad just like the .bm file. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunshine" <sunsh...@abe.midco.net>