Thanks Tom.  I wasn't aware of that problem.

Regards Steve.

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:01:26 -0500
"Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net wrote:

Hello Steve and list:  Well the frustrating thing for me, concerning the
Winamp update notification is this: whenever I've gotten the notification,
the computer then won't let you do anything; it's like it locks up; you
can't make it go away!  So you're stuck!  Therefore, at least with the newer
versions of Winamp, I have to make sure those notifications are turned off;
the only other way around it is to restart the computer!

Regards Steve
Email:  s...@internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser...@hotmail.com
Skype:  steve1963