Isn't DVD Audio Extractor still around?  I used that program or something very
similarly named a year or so ago, and it seemed to work very well.  I do that
so
seldom that I didn't download it again when I changed computers, and maybe it
has gone inaccessible or something.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson