From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Sunshine
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 11:32 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Computer Speakers

another great buy for speakers are the benwin 5.1 speaker systems.
The sub is a down firing one that stands either on a desk or shelf, you
could also put it on a floor. the sats. are five of them the front two have
15 feet of speaker whire per speaker so does the center channel.
the rear speakers have 25 feet of speaker whire per speaker.
the speakers are flat pannel, full range speakers.
total out put power isanywhere from 680 wats of total power or 1000 wats of
total power, the remote can control volume and speaker ajustments. these
speakers can be used for computers, tvs, stereo recivers, portable devices.
sound quality is simply amazing.
set up only takes under 5 minutes.
the company will also walk you through how to hook up the speakers for 5.1
simulated surround sound or true 5.1 surround sound.
the speakers cost 150 dollars us and are well above any speakers i have
heard in this price range.
base response deffinitly will shake the glass in the room.
if anyone wants the url for them it is
http://www.benwin.com
or google benwin. I can also give you the phone number to call if you would
like to speakto them, they also told me they are working on a 7.1 system as
well.