Get 7zip. It is free and can be downloaded with a number of other files that you wish from:

www.ninite.com

Dean

-----Original Message----- From: kim kelly
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 5:17 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: How to convert RAR. files to MP3?

I am wondering how to convert RAR files into mp3s.
I don't have winrar I can't afford it so is there another program I can use for converting?
Thanks.
Kim  McNatt-Kelly
Alternate email:

kim...@samobile.net

Skype:

richies12

Anyone who wants to get a hold of Richie My Other  half, email him at:

richandconch...@samobile.net

Or:
webpol...@centurylink.net

We enjoy communicating with anyone who would like to and who needs help with computers and blindness related issues.
Take care and have a super day.