I have a computer at which I mostly edit field recordings I have made
and capture and edit audio streams.  The speakers I had died and I am
looking for a pair of powered speakers that have a neutral sound that
I can use to edit, mix and make spoken word recordings.  I want to
hear quality audio rather than the crappie speakers at the computer
store. Yet, I don’t need the fancy $800 studio monitors either.

I would appreciate any suggestions for affordable, but good sounding
powered speakers for editing spoken word recordings.

Kelly