You could go with cws which is Cakewalk Sonar, at www.cakewalk.com or audio
pro from www.cakewalk.com as well. And both are accessabel with jaws
scripts. the cake talking scripts works good with sonar. How ever I don't
know if they have for audio pro though. And it's from www.dancingdots.com
and J-Sonar at www.jsonar.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Diemert [mailto:mcdiem...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 12:52 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: multi track recording

Good afternoon all,
I'm really struggling with finding a  successful method for multi track
recording. I own both a mac, and PC, and am a fairly advanced jaws and
VoiceOver user, but to date, I've not found a great solution for tracking
multiple instruments and vocals. I've used audacity with some success, but I
never quite feel like I'm able to attain the sound I'm looking for.
does anyone have any suggestions, either MAc, or PC or even hardware that
would allow me to do some basic multi track recording with relative ease of
use.
I realize that's a subjective term but I guess i'm looking for something
that if I do have to invest considerable time in using, i'll get a more
professional sound.
THanks for any guidance.

Warm Regards:
Matt Diemert