To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: multi track recording

Try Reaper and see how you go, available for both Windows and Mac.

On 14/04/2012, at 2:52 AM, Matt Diemert wrote:

Good afternoon all,
I'm really struggling with finding a successful method for multi track recording. I own both a mac, and PC, and am a fairly advanced jaws and VoiceOver user, but to date, I've not found a great solution for tracking multiple instruments and vocals. I've used audacity with some success, but I never quite feel like I'm able to attain the sound I'm looking for. does anyone have any suggestions, either MAc, or PC or even hardware that would allow me to do some basic multi track recording with relative ease of use. I realize that's a subjective term but I guess i'm looking for something that if I do have to invest considerable time in using, i'll get a more professional sound.
THanks for any guidance.

Warm Regards:
Matt Diemert
330-980-0046