The good news with ct is that it's verry accessabel with jaws. The cake talking
scripts  makes it fully functional with jaws and it's really good. There're
also sounds to indicate sertain things. Like arming tracks, soloing tracks,
muting/unmuting and such like that. Even moving of tracks and switching views
like the bus view, track pain view, mix/custom/caketalking tab. It's really
blind friendly. How ever, there're new vst being developped every day. For
instance, I never seen cake talking work well with autotune. Cuz there wasn't
bscripts built in ct for that. Or edaral vsts. Ither. They're really kind hard
to use unless you can navigate well with your jaws curser. Addictive drums are
the same. I've known blind producers using that vst as well. And they couldn't
get all the kits. How ever, I had a little site. So I had to click to get my
kits then save them as a normal preset. So now when I have to go to them I can
access them easyer.
With JSonar, scripts, they constantly update scripts for it. Like autotune,
edaral, addictive, ny, kvr, and stuff like those vst plugins. I like JSonar.
But for me, I use CT. because I like how the sounds alerts us of different
things. And it let me aware what is going on. Sometimes jaws moves and the
curser doesn't if that make sence. But I think the two of them are grate. But
everyone has different tast. I'd like to get one computer with j sonar and one
with CT. simply because some has things that the other doesn't have. And that
is what makes them unique. Cake talking creates a surface over sonar which some
people says that it's hard for sited to navigate if working on a project with a
blind person. But with JScripts it doesn't. it use the scripting methard and
the sonar basic layout. But if a sited person know what to look for it's not
hard. It surely looks a bit different. But it can be used by sited people.I'm
sited parcially. But I use a screanreader to not strane my eyes too much.. I
hope that maby bill mccan can explain how the sonar works. To you? And if he
could correct me where I'm rong. I mean after all, he'd know about it better
than I do.
And maby those who uses JScripts can help him out too? And explain how that
works too. But like I said, the both of them are good. And it depends on what
your like and what you want and need. I'm gana get the two since I do from
music, to audio production to sound designing. And If anyone knows a good
sampler out there that is accessabel to the blind? Can you please tell me?
Thanks a lot. Hae bill, I have a question for you if you don't mind.but I'd
have to get a private email where I can go with you one on one. Thanks. I hope
this is not against AUDIO-PC mailing list rules. ☺