So, does QWS loop at all?  It says it does, but I can't seem to get it
looping.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Brett Boyer
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:07 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Looking for sequencing software

Hi. Well QWS is a very accessible free piece of software. It's a good idea
to look over the manual though. I don't think you'll find anything better
without buying something like cakewalk.
As far as looping and changing tempos of mp3's I'd have to reccomend
goldwave as a lot of folks do here on this list. It's not free but it has a
nice demo to play with and if you like it, it's only 49 dollars with free
updates. The programmer has been very good about accessibility.
www.goldwave.com