Samyuel,

I am a Window-Eyes user and I used Adobe Audition in its early days and
CoolEdit before then which Adobe purchased.  The current version of Audition
conveys information to screen readers using other
methods that are not evident from the screen.  Mostly, I think MSAA is used,
although there could be some UI Automation.  What this means is that if you
just try to explore the screens with the mouse pointer,
you are going to notice that some things that others see on the screen are just
not there.  GW Micro does have an Audition app that gets a lot of the
information you need.  When I tried that some time ago, it
worked pretty well, but there were some gaps when dealing with certain
plug-ins.  I had switched to Sound Forge before these capabilities became
available, though, so I didn't buy a full Audition version, and I
have not tried it for a while.

I would suggest that you ask on the GW-Info list, though, and I would also see
if you can get a demo version and plan on really working the heck out of it for
thirty days or so.  I don't know if you can download
a demo version or not.

If you do try this, I for one would be very, very interested to hear what you
find out.  Also, if there are specific problems, Aaron Smith of GW Micro might
be willing to see if something can be done with the app.
While I am not unhappy with Sound Forge, I would consider moving back to
Audition if it works reasonably.

Good luck.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson