From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:39 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: motherboard with good onboard audio

Hi. The subject asks the question. Is it possible to get a computer with
good onboard audio? The last PC I built in 2008 has an Intel DG41RQ
MOTHERBOARD THAT BOASTS OF HIGH DEFINITION audio but its far from that. Even
at 100 percent I can't get a good level. I've tried several microphones so I
don't think the mic is the problem. Are they're any computers out there
either pree built or home built that have good level audio? or is it always
better to just get an external sound card and forget about on board audio.
Thanks. Joe.