For one the sound quality is better the  over all volume is better and With
the way that imtoo dvd audio ripper works the sound is better all around

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 1:30 AM
Subject: Re: Dvd Audio Extraction

Could you explain this a bit? DVD Audio Extractor allows you to specify
the bit rate of the output file or even use a lossless format, so what
is it about imtoo dvd audio ripper that results in higher quality output?

For others, here are a few more features you get with DVD Audio
Extractor: http://www.dvdae.com/dvdae/features
On 05/13/2013 12:37 AM, Sunshine wrote:
> I like imtoo dvd audio ripper the quality is far better then dvd audio
> extracters.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail