Yep. I just prefer real surround sound. But they are good for what they are
and do.
-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:38 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Computer Speakers

Each and everyone to their tastes, these virtual surround speakers rely on a
lot of processing, nothing wrong with particularly when it comes to gaming
but for music? I'll pass on those and opt for a stereo or 2.1 set <smile>.

On 26/06/2013, at 7:28 AM, "angel.adorno1" <angel.ador...@verizon.net>
wrote:

> they sound great.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamit Campos"
> <hamitcam...@gmail.com>

Something like what Dain has.
>> Something like the stuff he's been talking about lately on the list.
>> Thing is, finding one that is cheep, and at the same time is good. So
>> yeah, that's what I meant.

>>> 340s may be a bit weeker than yours but they are still a good set of