Yep, we certainly don't forget that Bose make some very nice speakers and
they've been mentioned in this discussion at different points <smile>,
unfortunately there are 2 factors comspiring against Bose as far as I'm
concerned, firstly they don't make a 2.1 channel computer speaker system any
longer and the price of a pair of Bose computer speakers is - at the moment at
least - a little outside my budget, the Harman Kardon Sound Sticks are around
$200.00 and the Bose computer speakers are nearly twice as much - at least in
Australia -.