Hi Loren, This is Dan from Illinois.  We have spoken before about piano
tuning.

Anyway, here is some internet tv access. It might not be exactly what you
are looking for. N but it may provide a bit of viewing/listening enjoyment.
I went to this web site.

It is really neat.  At any given time they are running five different
programs with audio described, TV programs: the categories are:

Comedy, drama, brain, etc...

check it out.

I went to the link on my iPhone and it went through the web browser of
Safari.

I listened to the TV show "Cold Case" last night at 7PM.

It had the audio description.

Blind TV is a free web based service that provides audio-only television
programming, in several genres, all with audio description.  It currently
has 5 completely audio described channels, featuring dozens of shows and
thousands of episodes. There aren't any schedules, but new programs begin at
0 and 30 minutes after the hour. If you don't like what's on, just keep
changing channels until you do.

http://blindy.tv/

To receive emails regarding Dan's daily Tips or the Daily HotSpot
Devotional, send an email to dthomps...@mchsi.com with "subscribe Dan's
Tips" or "subscribe Hotspot Devotional" in the subjectline.   of your truth
and live according to your word”.

Verse of the Week
Proverbs 18:10
The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and
is safe. (ESV)

Prayer:  "O gracious and Holy Father, give us wisdom to perceive you,
diligence to seek you, patience to wait for you, eyes to behold you, a heart
to meditate upon you, and a life to proclaim you; through the power of the
Spirit of Jesus Christ our Lord." (Prayer of Saint Benedict of Nursia,
480-547 AD)
Psalm 23:1-6
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want;
2 he makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters;
3 he restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's
sake.
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no
evil;
for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my

head with oil, my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I
shall
dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psalm 19:8-11