Hi Loren, Here is an internet tv site called "one chanel. "  The article is
below.
1channel.ch/?tv

http://www.1channel.ch/?tv
This sites let you watch TV series or movies on line for free.
On the home page there are several series and movies avilable.  One can
explore these by pressing the letter h.
There is an edit box for entering a specific movie or series near the top of
this page.
One can reach the edit field by pressing the letter f.
Then type in a desired series or movie and press enter.

I am going to enter in startrek in the edit field in this example.

1.  After reaching the site mentioned above press the letter f.
2.  Type in the next line exactly.
Startrek

To receive emails regarding Dan's daily Tips or the Daily HotSpot
Devotional, send an email to dthomps...@mchsi.com with "subscribe Dan's
Tips" or "subscribe Hotspot Devotional" in the subjectline.   of your truth
and live according to your word”.

Verse of the Week
Proverbs 18:10
The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and
is safe. (ESV)

Prayer:  "O gracious and Holy Father, give us wisdom to perceive you,
diligence to seek you, patience to wait for you, eyes to behold you, a heart
to meditate upon you, and a life to proclaim you; through the power of the
Spirit of Jesus Christ our Lord." (Prayer of Saint Benedict of Nursia,
480-547 AD)
Psalm 23:1-6
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want;
2 he makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters;
3 he restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's
sake.
4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no
evil;
for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my

head with oil, my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I
shall
dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psalm 19:8-11