Someone asked me privately what Yamaha in the U.S. has to offer in this regard
and I have to admit to being curious myself given that I've written about my
new Yamaha TD500 tuner, perhaps Yamaha have something like a Thd500 tuner in
the states? If its anything like the TD500 I have then it would certainly be
worth the look.