From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Tom
Kaufman
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 3:25 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Does Anyone Know About This Sound Card?

Hello List:  I'm embarking on buying a new computer (it's a Dell XPS 8700
with what is called a "Wave Max" sound card (it's integrated into the
system) so my question is: does anyone know about this "Wave Max" card?  Is
it accessible?  The new computer will have Windows 7; I checked on another
list and am told that the card should be fine with several of the chat
clients I visit!  But I thought I would check here and see if any of you
know about this particular sound card!  Thanks in advance!
Tom Kaufman