What I think was missed now that I have seen all of the messages is that there
is no "start Ripping" in the options, he is right.  However, there is a control
to start ripping on the now playing window, but some
screen readers don't pick it up.  Tom, which screen reader are you using?  If
you don't want to rip automatically, you might need to use NVDA for now.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson