Thanks Andrea. I've already heard from another person recommending this, so I think I'll give it a go.
Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Sherry" <sherr...@wideband.net.au>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: Looking for a New mp3 to m4a Converter

Perhaps I might suggest Switch from NCH software. Been using this for approx 3 years with excellent results including converting multiple files. You can download a non-restricted copy of this but it will just bitch at you till you purchase. Not sure of price. Probably less than $30 though.
As I say this will convert to and from many formats.
HTH
Andrea