Hi Tom. The program I find accessible and easy to use is DVD Audio Extractor. I believe the cost is $38, but there's a trial of it you can download to see how you like it; once you register and pay, updates are free from then on. Just Google DVD Audio Extractor and you should find info on it; it's what I use and would recommend; thanks.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Kaufman
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 6:09 PM
To: Pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: DVD Ripping Software Info Wanted

Hello list:  I think this may have been posted recently!  But since I wasn't
exactly in the market, I didn't pay real close attention.  But it's very
possible that I'll be getting a DVD I may want to rip to my computer; what I
need to know is: what's a good DVD ripping program that is accessible (one
that's free if there is such) but would pay for one if necessary!  Help and
info appreciated!

Tom Kaufman