From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 3:50 AM
Subject: Re: Plantronics Audio 995 Headset

Interesting, I've been writing about these on Twitter, I'm getting people
writing to me saying they've had problems with the audio, pops, distortion,
feedback and so on.  I'm not saying they're wrong but its the first time
I've heard problems of this nature mentioned by anyone, the reviews I've
read certainly didn't mention any problems like this and other list members
obviously haven't mentioned any such details so what do you think, have you
had any problems like this?