My Question Is On Formating:
Is there anybody who can send me instructions how to format books,
novels, screenplays, short plays and so forth? Iam talented in writing
short plays, novels, screenplays but each time I try to sell them to
film producers or theatres groups they reject my work saying I haven't
formatted my written work in the right way therefore Iam pleading to
anybody who can help me solve this problem. Secondly, if there's
anybody who knows where to purchase Braille computer books where I can
buy books concerning formatting different works let them send them an
e-mail address or addresses and I will appreciate very much.
Regards, Mubanga Chipalo.