On 24/02/2014, Elizabeth <thot...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> www.blindtraining.com
> for training in Word including formatting and use of spell checker.
> There is a cost. You have the choice of online guided classes or of
> self-paced guided classes which are less expensive.
> Does excellent training.
>
> nbp.org
> National Braille Press sells hardcopy braille or files in various
> formats including books on technology.
>
> At 06:46 AM 2/24/2014, you wrote:
>>My Question Is On Formating:
>>Is there anybody who can send me instructions how to format books,
>>novels, screenplays, short plays and so forth? Iam talented in writing
>>short plays, novels, screenplays but each time I try to sell them to
>>film producers or theatres groups they reject my work saying I haven't
>>formatted my written work in the right way therefore Iam pleading to
>>anybody who can help me solve this problem. Secondly, if there's
>>anybody who knows where to purchase Braille computer books where I can
>>buy books concerning formatting different works let them send them an
>>e-mail address or addresses and I will appreciate very much.
>>Regards, Mubanga Chipalo.

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for your wonderful response, I think this is an
organisation I have been looking for. In fact I have already subscribe
and they have responded favourably immediately to me. Once more thanks
for the solution you have provided to me at the time when I was
completely stranded in my mind.
Regards, Mubanga Chipalo.