Pleading is hardly necessary.
You pay for lessons and download them like everybody else.

At 09:42 AM 2/24/2014, you wrote:
>>On 24/02/2014, Elizabeth <thot...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> > www.blindtraining.com
>> > for training in Word including formatting and use of spell checker.
>> > There is a cost. You have the choice of online guided classes or of
>> > self-paced guided classes which are less expensive.
>> > Does excellent training.
>> >
>> > nbp.org
>> > National Braille Press sells hardcopy braille or files in various
>> > formats including books on technology.

Today Iam very excited to come up with blind training, now my aim is
to get certificate which are mentioned on the website. In 2003 I was
sent for a short computer course but now I want to improve upon the
certificate which I have at the moment therefore in March I will plead
with the trainers so that they could start sending me lessons through
the computer or CDs if its possible. Regards, Mubanga Chipalo.