Hello again Laurence, and looks like it works. Now if I could really push things and be able to schedule like TR. But hey, it's free.

I don't guess Screamer would actually record from Web based players, or will it? I do like how it converts these AAC streams to mp3, that is just so cool. I couldn't dare beg for more.

Thanks very much for your recommendation,

Larry

At 04:48 PM 2/25/2014, you wrote:
On 25/02/2014 19:03, Larry Higgins wrote:
> Hey Listers,
>
> I am some what shamefully looking for a freeware recording decoder
> for AAC Internet audio streams. Hopefully this will be a temporary
> solution until I can afford to buy a full blown application.

I use Screamer Radio for this; it works happily with AAC and will
record the stream direct or convert it to a different bit rate.

It also sits happily in the system tray rather than taking up
space on your desktop.

It has its own station directory, or you can add your own if it
hasn't got what you want.

See http://www.screamer-radio.com/ .

--
rgds