On 26/02/2014 00:37, Larry Higgins wrote:
> Hello again Laurence, and looks like it works. Now if I could really
> push things and be able to schedule like TR. But hey, it's free.

Never needed to take anything online as a timed operation (I tend
to use the BBC's "Listen Again" facility); if I had to, I think
I'd use a tape machine and a time switch!

> I don't guess Screamer would actually record from Web based players,
> or will it?

Something like Soundcloud, you mean? No, at least not without a
lot of messing about. If you can find the actual stream address,
then Screamer will happily grab it and record it, but you might
be better off just using Audicity or something.

> I do like how it converts these AAC streams to mp3, that
> is just so cool. I couldn't dare beg for more.
>
> Thanks very much for your recommendation,

You're very welcome.

--
rgds
LAurence