Alexandra,

Recording streams with this program is really easy. All you need do is open an audio stream, and look for the playback\rec option with your tab key, press enter, and start recording. If you are recording an AAC stream, it will convert to mp3 on the fly, so you don't have to worry about doing that. The program uses the LAME encoder to accomplish this task.

Keep in mind that I have just started to use this program, so I might have a bit to learn as I go.

Keep in mind that a lot of the streams listed in the program's listing of streams are no longer up to date, so if you are already using a program such as Winamp, you might want to take the streams you are interested in and pasting them into the edit box when opening streams. Anyway, it will work well.

It isn't as convenient as Total Recorder, but it does get this little, but vital operation done. I sure wish it contained a scheduler. But since I can't do that, at least I can copy an AAC stream without having to use Winamp, and then using TR with the what you hear option with my sound card to make such a recording. As long as I don't get stuck somewhere, and not get back to the house for hours, I'm OK with not having a scheduler for such recordings. I can just stop when I get home, and play the results in Winamp later.

OK, I'm starting to ramble, so I'll go.

Enjoy using this program if you should choose to do so,

Larry