Awwwwwwwwww hell yeah the Plextalk speaker is better. Plextalk always had
nice clear sound. Though they also now lack now I've gotten use to epic
sound from Bose. Lol.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Adrien
Collins
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 2:25 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: HIMS Inc. Releases New Pocket-sized Media Player
thatGivesBlindand Visually Impaired Near-instant Access to Printed Text

Hi Dane

I have both models of vr stream and to be honest, the speaker is pretty poor
considering what we pay for it and that a lot of us have to rely on the
stream, they could use a much better quality speaker, the one that is in the
plextalk pocket is far better.

Regards

Adrien