Hi Adrien, I've changed the subject line to better suit the discussion.

I didn't know that a survey was done so thanks for pointing this out.

I can see how a lot of people wouldn't have rated Bluetooth as being critical
to them but really that does illustrate more than anything to me just how Human
Beware actually work, that company doesn't really want to market to people in
the real world it seems.

For example, those of us who have been using mobile phones over the last 10
years now take Bluetooth for granted thus we buy the appropriate equipment such
as speakers, hands free kits, keyboards, headphones and the like to take full
advantage of it.

Hims Inc obviously want to market their products far and wide to help those who
need good accessibility live as independent life as is possible and - wherever
possible - integrate into a full working environment and use - wherever
possible - all the tools that are available in the mainstream.

I don't have any problems with the approach that Human Beware takes but its not
what I want, I want to move ahead and make things as smooth and as
uncomplicated as is possible whereas - with the other approach Human Beware
takes - doing surveys and just making products specific to survey needs for
their blind clients - means some isolation from the real world of changing
technology, again its up to the user what road he/she chooses to travel.

On 6 Jun 2014, at 11:54 pm, Adrien Collins <adriencollins22...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dane
>
> I don't know if you know, last year sometime humanware did a
> survey of what the users of the vr stream wanted, I think
> there was more demand for wifi than bluetooth, I think
> bluetooth would mean another hardware up-grade, I am not
> sure. I think bluetooth would have been great but as we can
> use an adapter for listening to bluetooth earphones, it is
> not much of a problem, not for me in any case.
>
> Regards
>
> Adrien

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12