From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Petro
Giannakopoulos
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:54 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: re text to mp3

I have contacted this company. On its website they have the product as a
1.85 MB file download while at CNET its over 5 MB isn size. Also, at CNET it

is Sept. 2011 version while company has it listed as August 2011. I also
asked them if I have install a lame.exe file and where and which lame.exe
file I need if necessary. I asked them to provide a help guide in plain
text. It appears they are based in the UK.