Hi all,

I don't use it myself as I'm very happy with Winamp but I know that some blind people use Foobar 2000 very successfully with Windows screen readers. It can be downloaded from

www.foobar2000.org

Also while it isn't strictly an audio player you may like to try TapinRadio available from

www.tapinradio.com

TapinRadio will let you listen to thousands of stations online very easily. There is both a free and pro version of TapinRadio. I have the pro version which offers some additional features. the developer of TapinRadio is vision impaired so he is aware of screen readers.

Regards Steve.