This is great. Since I don't speak Spanish I thought they may have an
English version. No complaints.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Humberto Rodriguez" <s...@hrfinancial.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 6:05 PM
Subject: RE: Audio players for listening to internet streams

Well, the Adobe Flash, MaPlEr and ShoutOff are all in English, while
http://radiogeneral.com transmits 24/7 in Spanish, so I imagine it is to the
radio station you are referring to when you proclaim your lack of knowledge
of the Spanish language.

No, RadioGeneral.com is an international  project of Spanish-speaking mostly
blind people of some 25 countries, who present over 100 programs weekly to
thousands of listeners of so far, 104 different countries.  It is something
I started about a year ago and has grown rapidly.

I have, actually have had for a while, plans for a similar online radio
station in English, but have not yet started it due to lack of volunteers
willing to dedicate long hours of altruistic labor for the pure pleasure of
doing radio.  I do not pay royalty fees, nor emit music programs unless we
have the permission of the composer and performer or just the performer, if
public domain. Almost all our programs are unique, programs where people
want to share their passion or expertise, or come from OTR.

Humberto