tapin radio has lots of stations in its preset list.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Humberto Rodriguez" <s...@hrfinancial.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2014 4:43 PM
Subject: RE: Audio players for listening to internet streams

Hello Brian:

I mostly listen to my station http://radiogeneral.com from Internet Explorer using the Flsh add-on, but there are many programs from which you may open a
radio stream, including Windows Media.

I have used MaPlEr for years, because it is truly accessible, but most of
all because you may load a playlist, for instance all the files in a folder,
then navigate in them extremely easy, going from file to file with
down-arrow and up-arrow and advancing and retrocedeing within a file with
just right or left arrow, or in larger increments using Control or Shift
simultaneously.

Finally, you can go to http://stesoft.com and try ShoutOff.

Best,

Humberto