Hi!

I’ve changed the subject line <smile>.

Voiceover works very well for me and - for the most part - always has done over
the last 8 years but there’s no doubt that Voiceover itself - like everything
else - has gone ahead in leaps and bounds.

There are some truly remarkable Apps out there for those who like audio
including the best value for money audio editing software that money can buy
for a computer of any platform, I speak of Amadeus Pro of course.
I think the purchase price has gone up a little since I purchased it around 6
years ago but its still good value for money given that you can do multi track
editing and so on.

The there’s that other tool I wouldn’t be without, Audio Hijack Pro which does
exactly as its name suggests, hijacks the audio from any source and allows you
to manipulate it, capture it, record it, send it somewhere else etc.

I’ve only scratched the surface of course.

**********

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net
Skype: grtdane12