Okay, well I didn't intend to start a discussion or an argument on this topic, I thought I'd made my position clear and if I didn't than I will do so again.

I have an open mind and yes, everything has its place and I certainly don't tell people what they should use and what they shouldn't however, where one system has advantages or disadvantages over another then its worth noting and I don't spread myths about one system or another.

As for what people have or don't have? Well if you want a Mac then go get one, if you want a Windows machine then go get one, if you want a Reaspberry Pi then go get one of those, its your universe so go do and use what you like and - if I can - then I'll help you with whatever computer etc you choose to use.