Dane wrote: "
Well if you want a Mac then go
get one, if you want a Windows machine then go get one, if you want a
Reaspberry Pi then go get one of those, its your universe so go do and
use what you like and - if I can - then I'll help you with whatever
computer etc you choose to use." I have to call you on the last part of that long sentence, again, Dane. How will you help, when you don't reply to anyone, who tries to get in touch with you? I have tried and you must think that I was not genuine. How can you say that you will help? What help would you offer? I think you are disingenuous, but, this is just an observation, made after reading your posts, for years! When you put your phone numbers, your Skype number and several ways to get in touch with you, in your signature line, why would you be so particular, as to blow off me or anyone else, looking for tutorial help, maybe even offering money, to pay for the cost of that? Ball's in your court, bud. Speak to this subject or don't put yourself out on a limb, saying that you will help someone.