Hi Colin.  Thanks so much for your detailed message.

I didn't know what that text box was but it's still set on the default
so I'll adjust it.

Regarding the zoom ratio, could you please explain this in more
detail?  I usually use the Effects menu for attempted edits of this
sort (smoother, noise reduction, etc) and I don't remember seeing
anything of this name in there.  Are you doing something more
extensive than my production knowledge and abilities currently allow?
Also, I think I'm only on something like version 5.68, so I guess I
may be missing something that's in more recent versions?

All the best, Danny