You’re taking it too personally Angus, no one said you didn’t like your music
and I’m sure you do but - it would appear from your eMail contributions to this
discussion - that you haven’t yet heard just how wonderful your music will
sound and I understand that.

I’ve been down the Bose road with headphones so again, go and listen to a pair
of B&W P7’s or the AKG model Mary mentioned, take along a couple of favourite
audio CD’S or some FLAC files and hear the difference for yourself.