Techie wrote:
My PCA is no longer working since the Oracle buy out of SUN. I went
directly to SUNSOLVE and I cannot download directly from there either.

First thing to check is whether your contract number is listed correctly in the "Update Account" section on SunSolve. Ensure that you have the correct "Entitlements" for getting access to the patch you try to download.

If you can't even download patches from SunSolve directly, you should really contact Sun Support. Tell them that you can't use a service that you already paid for, which is unacceptable.

Martin.