Hi ,
   I have a problem with a kernel patch that is very buggy , 142900-11 .

I am using diag file -->

## PATCHDIAG TOOL CROSS-REFERENCE FILE AS OF May/27/10 ##

I would like to move to the patchdiag.xref that has revision 12 .
(142900-12)

Does anybody keep copies of patchdiag.xref files , from now on I am
going to create a script
that will keep a repository of files ...

Many Thanks ...

Ray ...

The content of this e-mail may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
are not the named addressee or the intended recipient please do not copy it or
forward it to anyone. If you have received this email in error please destroy
it and kindly notify the sender and postmaster...@vodafone.com. Email cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free, it is your responsibility to ensure that
the message (including attachments) is safe and authorised for use in your
environment.
Vodafone Ireland Limited. Directors : Charles Butterworth (CEO) (UK), Gerard
Fahy, Alfred Kane, John Kent (UK), Daniel Maher, Darren Jones (UK), Brian
Patterson (Chairman).
Registered in Ireland at MountainView, Leopardstown, Dublin 18.
Co Reg No.: 326967 VAT Reg No. IE6346967G

Think about the environment before printing this e-mail.