Don,
Thanks for explaining the reasoning. Yes, I understand that it is a private
patch and is part of a bundle. My question was, should we look into
installing it on our system after I determine that all other patches in the
bundle is already present? Or should we stay away from installing that
patch? Please let me know, Thanks.

-GGR

--
Rajiv G Gunja