From: Samuel Sidor (ssidor) <ssi...@cisco.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2023 12:05 PM
To: Dhruv Dhody <d...@dhruvdhody.com>; pce-chairs <pce-cha...@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-sidor-pce-circuit-style-pcep-extensi...@ietf.org; pce@ietf.org
Subject: RE: WG Adoption of draft-sidor-pce-circuit-style-pcep-extensions-05

Hi PCE-chairs,

I submitted version 00 (which is aligned with
draft-sidor-pce-circuit-style-pcep-extensions-05) – it is waiting for chairs
approval.

I’ll upload 01 version with handled comments (from version 06) after approving
submission of 00 version.

(Sorry for delay – I’m on PTO, so my responses may be delayed).

Thanks a lot,
Samuel