From: chen....@zte.com.cn <chen....@zte.com.cn>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2023 8:59 AM
To: d...@dhruvdhody.com; pce@ietf.org;
draft-sidor-pce-circuit-style-pcep-extensi...@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Pce] WG Adoption of
draft-sidor-pce-circuit-style-pcep-extensions-05

Hi WG

I surport the adoption of this draft, it is very useful. but I have a few minor
(non-blocking) comments:

3.1.  LSP-EXTENDED-FLAG TLV

The LSP object is defined in Section 7.3 of [RFC8231], and the new extended
flags TLV is defined in [RFC9357]. This draft reuse the new extended flags TLV
is defined in [RFC9357], and only defines a new flag,right? If so, it is
recommended that the title be changed to "New Flag in the LSP-EXTENDED-FLAGS
TLV" which is more appropriate.

I am confused when I see the description below in the draft:

[cid:image001.png@01DA2E70.4A875950]

In addition, Not only [I-D.peng-pce-entropy-label-position] has defined the
E-flag, IANA has already assigned multiple LSP-EXTENDED-FLAG TLV Flag Field ,
see link:
https://www.iana.org/assignments/pcep/pcep.xhtml#lsp-extended-flag-tlv-flags.
It is recommended to delete the description of E-flag.

Best Regards,

Ran

Original